RiverSpring Licensed Home Care Services Agency
Bringing Care Home
Ongoing, personalized, and compassionate care that helps seniors stay in the comfort of their homes and live as independently as possible.
We know that home is where the heart is. So for members of RiverSpring Licensed Home Care Services Agency, it’s where we know they’ll do best. Our dedicated aides provide comprehensive and personalized services for older adults, right in the comfort of their own home, helping to maximize their independence, and maintain their ability to stay in the place they love for as long as possible.
- Personalized comprehensive plans of care, customized for each member
- Help with bathing, dressing, ambulation, toileting and other activities of daily living
- Light housekeeping, grocery shopping, meal preparation, and everyday errands
- Transferring and positioning, and medication assistance
- Special diet and feeding assistance
- Professional services, including medication pre-pouring, blood pressure monitoring, and wound care
- Telemedicine services to monitor health status and collect vitals
- Accompaniment on leisure activities
Frequently Asked Questions
At RiverSpring Licensed Home Care Services Agency your loved one will receive care from a New York State Department Of Health Licensed Home Care Service.
All services are provided by Certified Home Health Aides and Personal Care Aides. All Care in the home is established and supervised by a registered professional nurse. Many of our nurses are dementia Care specialists certified by the Alzheimer’s Association.
RiverSpring Licensed Home Care Services Agency is able to provide seamless care in coordination with our Certified Home Health Agency.
We accept Assignment of Benefits for qualifying Long Term Care Insurance or private pay. We will complete all insurance claim forms if you are entitled to reimbursement.
“I try to put myself in the shoes of those I help, always hoping to understand where each person is coming from.”
— Gia Curry, Staffing Supervisor
Meet Our Team
“It is a joy, not a job, to work each day with our clients and to provide services that help them stay in their own homes.”
“Empathy is a big part of my job. I try to put myself in the shoes of those I help, always hoping to understand where each person is coming from.”