Coronavirus (COVID-19) Updates
RiverSpring Health is committed to keeping our families, residents and staff safe and healthy. In an abundance of caution, we have implemented the following measures, effective immediately.
Send A Card
Send words of greeting to a family member
Schedule a FaceTime video chat session with your loved one
Good Morning Hebrew Home TV Show
Watch a recording of our latest episode
- Following the recommendations of the CDC and Department of Health, we have made the difficult decision to close the campus to visitors at this time.
- We have suspended all large group resident activities
- We have suspended all intergenerational programs
- Our concerts and events will be broadcast on resident television instead of in-person
Education and Information
- Our medical director is holding informational webinars for families to inform and update them
- A 24/7 information line has been activated. It is 646-341-3096
Family Information Webinars Will Continue Weekly
We thank families for taking time to join us for last week’s Family Information Webinars. They were well attended and received so we are going to continue holding them every Thursday at 4pm.
*Note that on June 11, 2020, the webinar time will be 5:30pm.*
Webinar Click here for webinar
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Brought to you by GoToWebinar®
Webinars Made Easy®
- Overnight cleaning crews have been brought in twice weekly for intense scrubbing and sanitizing
- Hand sanitizer stations are located throughout the campus
- All non-essential staff travel has been suspended
- If a staff member must travel internationally, they are asked to work remotely from home for fourteen days upon return
- Senior management has suspended international travel
- If you are not feeling well and have cold or flu-like symptoms, stay home and do not interact with others as you are putting them at risk. See your doctor should you have prolonged symptoms.
- Wash your hands and use hand sanitizer frequently. Warm soapy water for 20 seconds is the ideal way to clean hands.
- Staff will work remotely from home if they have any concerns about their health.
Updated May 27, 2020
Check out latest news from the Hebrew Home
Send A Message
Send a message of appreciation to our dedicated staff members