We give older adults who can no longer live on their own the extra care they need - in an environment that feels like home
RiverSpring Assisted Living offers the independence of senior living communities - social activities, cultural enrichment, fitness programs, and more - along with extra day-to-day support and personal care. It’s the best of both worlds: the right mix of gracious living, generous services, and amenities paired with a trained and caring clinical staff that helps residents with tasks of daily living, such as bathing, grooming, dressing, and medication management. We are dedicated to helping those we care for live forward, each and every day, and are the ideal choice for older adults who are still independent, but who require just a bit more help.
- Emergency call system
- Modern full bathrooms with easy access showers
- Home-like setting with Ethan Allen furnishing
- Private or double rooms available
- Lounges and recreational areas
Amenities and Community
- Derfner Judaica Museum and expansive art collection on the main campus
- Dedicated computer area with Internet access
Wellness and Fitness
- State-of-the-art fitness center
- Full schedule of exercise classes and activities
- Aquatic therapy pool
- Garden/Patio area with putting green
- 32-Acre campus for scenic strolls
Safety and Medical access
- Gated community
- 24-hour supervision
- 24-hour on-site security
- Emergency call assistance
Premier assisted living community
Personal care assistance
- Dressing, bathing, and grooming
- Medication management
- Activities of daily living
Delicious dining options
- Kosher meal service in private dining room
- Full-service café providing snacks, beverages, and lunch items
- Daily trash removal and bed-making
- Weekly laundry services
- Scheduled transportation to medical appointments
- Convenient to downtown Riverdale
Entertainment and programming
- Cultural events
- Live entertainment and live music
- Art classes
- Religious programming
Meet Our Team
"I love working in a place where the quality of life of a resident is valued. We work extremely hard to ensure that our residents all remain as active and independent as possible for as long as possible. It’s a joy to be able to step in an assist them be their best selves."
Frequently Asked Questions
+ What is Assisted Living?
RiverSpring Assisted Living is a premier assisted living community for older adults offering the best of both worlds: independence along with extra support and personal care services. Providing the right mix of gracious living, generous services and amenities is what makes the RiverSpring Assisted Living the right choice for you to continue a happy, healthy lifestyle.
+ Who do we serve?
We serve medically eligible older adults who wish to maintain their independence and require extra support and personal care services. Our residents should not require continual nursing or chronic care as provided by a nursing home environment.