RiverSpring at Home
Formerly ElderServe Health
Toll free: 1-800-370-3600
RiverSpring at Home Formerly ElderServe Health is a New York State Managed Long Term Care Program that is designed to help you remain in your own home and live as independently as possible. Working with your physician, we provide you with high quality, comprehensive services tailored specifically to your needs. We monitor your medical and social needs, and, as your condition may change, we are there to make any changes needed in your plan of care – at any time, day or night.
RiverSpring at Home Formerly ElderServe Health provides access to care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. You can access services by calling the Member Services Department at 1-800-370-3600. Depending on your needs, RiverSpring at Home provides:
- Care Coordination
- Nurse services, in connection with home health care
- Therapies, including physical, occupational and speech at your home and in other settings
- Social Work Services
- Personal Care
- Nutritional Counseling
- Respiratory Therapy
- Durable Medical Equipment
- Medical and Surgical Supplies
- Prosthetics, Orthotics and Orthopedic Footwear
- Enteral and Parenteral Supplements
- Personal Emergency Response System
- Non-Emergency Health-related Transportation
- Adult Day Health Care
- Social Day Care
- Podiatry (Foot Care)
- Hearing Exams and Hearing Aids/Batteries
- Eye Exams and Eyeglasses
- Home-delivered and Congregate Meals
- Social and Environmental Supports
- Nursing Home Care (Institutional Medicaid required)
- Consumer Directed Personal Assistance Services
How It Works
Your RiverSpring at Home care coordinators work with you and your physician. RiverSpring at Home will cover only services included in the plan of care.
Non-Covered Services: among services that are not covered by RiverSpring at Home are physician services, hospital services, emergency transportation, and pharmaceuticals (full list is available). These non-covered services are paid by Medicare and/or Medicaid separately, and you may use any provider you choose for non-covered services.
You may be eligible to join RiverSpring at Home if you:
- Are 18 years old or older.
- Live in New York City (The Bronx, Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Staten Island), Westchester, Nassau or Suffolk counties.
- Are Medicaid eligible.
- Are eligible for nursing home level of care.
- Require care management and the long term services of RiverSpring at Home for at least 120 days from the date of enrollment.
Your health is our concern — we want you to live well!
Your RiverSpring at Home Formerly ElderServe Health nurse and trained home care staff will visit you at home, as necessary, to provide assistance with services such as meal preparation, personal care, shopping, social work services or even modiﬁcations to your home to enable you to function better.
Live Well with RiverSpring at Home Formerly ElderServe Health www.RiverSpringAtHome.org